You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Thursday, March 16, 2006

psalm 143

"In Your faithfulness answer me,
and in Your righteousness
Do not enter into judgment with Your servant
For in Your sight no one living is righteous." Psalm 143:1-2

I need help with that, right now especially. I want to help a certain person out right now, but I don't want it to seem that I'm so much better than her and that would make her turn away. I am by no means any better than her, or anyone else. We are all guilty of straying away from God and turning to sin and the devil at some point in our lives. All I can do is pray. There's only one person who can fix this...God. I'm so glad I have people who I can talk with this about, Jordan, Fayez, Nathan...and everyone else at church. You guys are so awesome. Last night at firehouse was an eye opener i guess you could say and I'm really glad that God has placed these things on my heart. I guess that's it. <3

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Samuel said...

You Go Taylor Run the race of this life that God has given you. You are doing great! Keep it up! Your Father in heaven is watching with pleasure, and enjoys watching his Daughter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home