You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Saturday, June 24, 2006

hey from tallahassee!

So I made it to Tallahassee!! It's awesome here, except it's missing one thing...EVERYONE FROM HOME! It's weird not being able to see everyone whenever I want. :( I miss you guys and I love you all!! My dorm room is pretty sweet I'm not gunna lie. Me and Alissa made it all cute and stuff! :) All my picutres make it feel like everyone's here with me. Tomorrow will probably be really weird because I'm so used to going to church. I really want to find a way that I can get to a church since I don't have a car up here. Hmm...anyway. It's freaking hot up here because there's no ocean breeze. But it's still gorgeous up here. All you crazy people need to come visit me because 6 weeks is a long time without seeing some of you! I'm gunna go nuts! Well I'm gunna go but I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home