You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Monday, August 28, 2006

Back in tally... :-/

I know nobody really reads this but whatever! So I'm back in Tally. When I was home between summer and now, I felt God was placing really heavy things on my heart about school. And I just don't think I am supposed to be here. I love it here and I've met some really cool people but, it's just not right. I have been praying a lot and I'm really considering transferring...to UCF. Except my mom isn't really agreeing right now with me and she doesn't really understand I don't think. BLAH! I might transfer at the end of this semester or next year...most likely the semester. I know that a bunch of people will think what they want, positive or negative, but I feel that it's the right thing to do. I'm just not as happy here as I thought. Well other than those thoughts, things are going good. My roommate is nice and so is my dorm. Classes went well today and I got rid of one of my night classes so I could go to a bible study that's on Wednesdays, which is good. But yea...I miss everyone a lot!! Be safe with this hurricane coming...not that anyone will read this haha

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Hey, people do read this! Well, having gone to UCF, I know you would really like it. I still encourage you to give Tallahassee a try and definitely go to BCM. They have the largest BCM in the state (or they did a couple of years ago).

BCM would be a great place to meet more Christians on campus. I don't know what I would have done if I had not made so many friends there. I'm sure there are tons of Christians there! The beauty of being a freshman is to remember that a lot of other people feel the same way you do. They want to make friends too, and I know that you are a great friend.

If you decide to go to UCF I know of a couple of people who would be so excited. One of my closest friends transferred from FSU to UCF her Junior year just because she felt God leading her to do so. I know God will definitely give you wisdom. Have a good week!

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Thank you so much Christie! I've been going to the Wesley Foundation here in Tallahassee. I felt God calling me to it over the summer and I've gotten to know a lot of amazing people. BCM is on a night when I have class, unfortunately. I'm still praying about the whole situation. I love it here, but it just feels like I'm being called away from here. But I hope you and Matt are doing well, I miss you guys! Thanks again! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home