You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Goodbye Physical Therapy!

Today, after walking ALL the way across campus, I switched my major. No more physical therapy for me. I've decided I want to be a Special Education Teacher. Yea, even though teachers don't make too much money, it doesn't bother me. It'd be such a rewarding job, in my opinion anyway.

I got the chance to go home this past weekend and it was simply amazing! I loved seeing everyone after a month. Going to the football game though was really weird. Just watching everyone walk by and stuff. I felt old for once. It was good giong to say hi to everyone :). And I got to see Erin which was goood. Brent messed up on some plans, but hey that's alright. I went to go see a really retarded movie Sunday before I left. The whole thing was in Chinese with English subtitles. Um if I wanted to read, I'd go buy a book. But I guess it was good with all the fighting and stuff. Chinese people can do really sweet things. I might be going home again the 13th-15th for MICS and MI's homecoming to see everyone all dressed up and stuff. It depends on how much school work and stuff I have to do, but we'll see. And then the 20th Jordan, Adam, Ashlyn, and my Aunt and Uncle are coming up here so that should be fun and there'll be the first home football game in like forever!!! YEAAA NOLES!

Well I've got some studying to do. Loveeeeee <3

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Brent said...

i didnt mess up the plans! you were supposed to call me back and tell me what the deal was. i told ashlyn to call when you guys found a movie. hmm. sounds like YOUR fault actually.

-brent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home