You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Monday, September 18, 2006

FSWHO?!

Ok, I may go to FSU, but I'm am really annoyed with the football team right now. Mainly Jeff Bowden...aka the worst offensive coordinator ever! I know him and Bobby are related and all, but Jeff needs the boot. And their recievers can't even catch a ball when my husband Drew throws a PERFECT pass to them. I could catch better than them. Sheesh.

Anyway. It's raining here...again. Which means when I go to class in an hour, I have to use the smallest umbrella known to man and look like a freak. At least it's pink.

Tonight is the first IM volleyball game! I'm super excited. Then on Wednesday, we have co-ed IM's. Ahhh can't wait! I'm really glad I can start playing again, it's so weird not to. And to be playing with Wesley should be SOOO much fun. Church yesterday was crazy, and this Wednesday is going to be interesting in our family groups.

Well I'm going to go get ready for class. 2 more to go!! Have a wonderful week! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Brent said...

actually, you're the reason we lost. you jinx fsu. boo.
-brent newberry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home