You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

all i want for christmas is a real good tan!

christmas was really awesome this year. well, not really awesome, but still really good. it was weird without my grandpa there...REALLY weird. my grandma kind of cried before everyone got there. but, we're going to see mary poppins in new york!! that was our gift to her. and she's taking whoever wants to go. i'm so excited! she started crying again when she opened the gift. happy crying of course. she loves mary poppins. :) matt and christie are here too! i saw them at church on sunday and they're so cute and awesome! got my grades and i passed math...like way more than i thought i would haha. i thought i got a D but definately got a C+. i was on the verge of failing. but i aced the last two tests. phew. my other classes i did well in. so no big. i can't wait till next semester, i'm looking forward to my classes. anyway. i'm exhausted. but i hope you all had a wonderful christmas!!

oh and fsu plays in the toliet bowl, i mean emerald bowl tomorrow. good thing i'm working so i can't watch. oh well, it leaves room for me to not be disappointed. haha. night!!

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Christie said...

U R so cute and awesome! so good to see you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home