You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cold Weather...NOT A FAN!

Sometimes I like cold weather. Sometimes it's a nice change from the long time I've spent living 10 minutes from the beach. But I think that if it's going to be below freezing outside, it should just snow! Friday morning I woke up at 8 like I normally do on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. I also checked the weather like I usually do and it was 23 degrees outside. So I laughed and went back to sleep until my next class. It also doesn't help that they jack the heat up to like 80 degrees whenever it's below 50 degrees outside. So I never want to dress for the cold. I know I'm just being a little wimpy Florida girl, but what do you expect. A couple days before Christmas I was sitting on the beach. I mean if it snowed here I'd understand the coldness. But daaaaaaang. lol

Anyway, school's good. Crap is going on and it's annoying and I hate feeling like some people around me are still in high school. College people....welcome to it!

Well I'm gunna go start on some homework...I have a lot of it. Loveeee

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Dear Little Wimpy Florida Girl,

It got cold here the other day too. like 49. I saw my breath. In my car. And it was wet and rainy. And NO snow. And then like two days ago it was 76. Grr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home