You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Thursday, January 11, 2007

fun

So, I've been back in Tallahassee for almost a week now and I really do miss home, but I'm SO thankful for my close friends that I've made here. Being home showed me how important family is and how important close friends are, true friends. Most of my friends that I went to high school with have fallen into the typical college student phase where they go out and drink until they can't stand up anymore. I love them all to death but I just didn't want to hang out with them and do the things they did almost every night of Christmas break.

New Years Eve was probably my favorite night.... Andre got married! It was so awesome to see him again and to see him and Cathy. They're so stinkin cute and I'm so happy for them...anddd like I said in the entry before this I saw another cute married couple... Matt and Christie! I love them so much and they're my favorites. I wish that they would come back...not that I'm home but I mean, at least I'm in the same state! It was so fun that night, we took crazy pictures... haha...yess. anyway. Christmas was really nice too.

There's more pictures, but I'm too lazy to post them and I have to work on a paper...already! Gah. But I had a wonderful Christmas break and I love my family and friends. So much. But I'm glad to be back in Tallahassee. Much love!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home