You bring such a calm to the chaos in me

Friday, March 16, 2007

come back to me spring break

Spring Break was nice and relaxing...everything it should be. I sat on the beach and just relaxed. I didn't have anything to do, no school work, no work, nothing. just me-time. I didn't really get to see all of the people I wanted to, mainly because pretty much EVERYONE has their spring break this week. Oh well.

I came back up to Tallahassee for a wedding and it was simply AMAZING! I've only been to a couple of weddings, but usually you don't know the bride and groom equally...you usually know one better than the other. But both the bride and groom I have gotten the chance to know and I LOVE THEM! They are so in love and it's assuring to me that all guys are not d-bags.

Getting back into school has been harder than I thought. But I'm getting there. ha. I had to write a paper on the death penalty which was really tough because we read 3 different opinions and watched Dead Man Walking. We had to explain why arguments were good and bad and why and the relationship and .... lots of stuff. Then we had to put our opinion in there. It just made me think for once. Hopefully my professor will like it too.

Thursdays are always a day to look forward to, I don't have class until 2 and after class I get to go to boys and girls club. I've never been so in love with children until I went there. They are just so cute and make me forget about whatever's stressing me out. The first time I went, about 5 kids just swarmed me and wanted me to sit with them and hold their hand. It reminded me of being in Nicaragua. I love that. I wish I could have that instinct to go up to everyone and not worry what they will think. GAH! Especially with God, I wish that I could just have that faith and run open arms and excited to whatever He wants me to do. It's real hard and slowly but surely I will get there. :)

I can't wait until summer...Guatemala and have fun at home with my loves...and work..boooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home